Japanese Interns in Editing / Social Media
6 days left
- Full Time
mmc sport is an international editorial agency. We are sports journalists, translators, commentators, voice-over artists, content producers and social media experts.
We take care of over 80 social media accounts on a daily basis, above all on Faecbook, Twitter, Instagram,as well as VK or Sina Weibo.
We work in more than 20 languages for clients including: UEFA, DFB, DFL, FC Bayern, Schalke 04, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Tottenham Hotspur, Inter Mailand and Squadra Azzurra.
- Social media storytelling for clubs and associations
mmc sport is in need of motivated, talented Japanese who can support our company in different projects. You can help us by making sure our social media work is not only well written and thought-out, but that it also gets the appropriate attention.
- Native Japanese speaker
- Good knowledge of German and English (B1/B2 level)
- Very good editorial perception and execution
- Very good knowledge of sports terminology
- Love of sport, especially football
- Motivation and independence
- Experience and knowledge in the areas of editing, social media, translation are an advantage
- Translation of articles from German/English into Japanese for the football clubs’ websites
- Writing match previews, reports and other reactions in Japanese
- Write posts for, control and manage social media accounts of the football clubs (Facebook, Twitter)
- Live coverage of football games in Japanese (live tickers)
- Research and data analysis
What we need from you:
- Cover letter