Team Manager Global Motorsports Communications
The International Motorsports department at our headquarters in Fuschl am See manages our global activities in Motorsports. We are looking for an ambitious Team Manager Global Motorsports Communications (m/f). In this role you will be managing and coordinating the overall global communication for Red Bull’s global motorsports activities and projects. Your responsibilities include the strategic planning of the communication approach and selection of relevant channels, products, distribution tactics, fitting messages and topics to be communicated to the consumers, working with all sectors of media: broadcast, press and digital. You will lead and further, develop an experienced team of Motorsports Communications Project Managers and support and constantly engage with National Communications Managers in the Red Bull markets around the globe.
Areas that play to your strengths:
Global Communications Project Management
Coordinate and manage overall global communications in Motorsports, including the definition of a strategy for all channels, leading the team, creation of content, and responsible for country activation projects in coordination with local teams.
Ensure close relationship and collaboration with freelance partners or key stakeholders (Racing Teams, Series Promoters, Event Organizers, Red Bull Country Communications Managers, Media Distribution Agencies, etc.), and close exchange with Red Bull Media House specialists
Develop the annual communication plan, planning and challenging for high-quality content productions to service the wider media and also to support Red Bull’s own channels
Ensure the selection and management of the right production partners (still/moving images, freelancers, digital media), safeguard top quality execution, overall responsibility for “Rights Clearance” of Media Content
Assure the strategic distribution of content to the appropriate media outlets (internal and external) in broadcast, press and digital
Ensure that Red Bull’s Motorsports projects are monitored, evaluated and analyzed accordingly and learnings are implemented
Your experiences include:
- Graduation in communications science or similar education/experience
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience, preferred in the area of Communications Management or Content Marketing
- Broad experience in Media Business including profound Marketing knowledge
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Content Distribution (print, TV, web & new media) and Production (photography, text, moving images)
- Passion for motorsports
- Strong management and interpersonal skills, excellent analytical skills, creative, hands-on and well-organised, team player
- Excellent English and German skills (written and oral)
If you have what it takes and will rise to the challenge, please apply online!