EURO 2020 Accreditation Assistant
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Events & Operations|
Division / Unit: Operations / Venue Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.10.2018
End date: 31.07.2020
The EURO 2020 Accreditation Assistant provides organisational and administrative support for the accreditation team, sometimes also the access management team, and independently plans and runs any accreditation projects delegated to him/her.
- Assisting with arrangements for meetings and training sessions, including agendas, contacts, documentation and presentations;
- Liaising with other teams, in particular finance, human resources and logistics, to coordinate procedures and information;
- Planning and implementing good practices with regard to travel arrangements, archiving and filing, online communication tools, checking and submitting expenses, holiday planning, etc., explaining procedures to users and monitoring them;
- Taking charge of any delegated accreditation subproject;
- Taking part in events on-site, if required.
- From 1 to 3 years / in event management
- Less than 1 year / Accreditation
- English / Proficient
- French / Advanced
- MS Excel / Advanced
- MS PowerPoint / Advanced
- MS Word / Advanced
- Work experience in an international company/organisation would be a major advantage.
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.