Partnership Manager (m/f)
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors, Sporting Goods|
|Function||Business Development & Sales, Events & Operations, Commercial Sales & Sponsorship|
The Partnership Manager will be responsible for managing key IRONMAN partners, with a focus on European series-wide partners, as well as a selection of event-specific partners.
The Partnership Manager will ensure the partner’s contractual rights are achieved, whilst also supporting on their strategic goals and objectives. The candidate will assist with partner strategy and activation planning, to bring the sponsorship to life, and generate positive ROI for the partner. The candidate will also work internally with the Activation team, and put into place comprehensive plans for the Activation Coordinator to bring to life across all event touch-points. Additional responsibilities will include enhancing partner and team communications internally and externally.
- Act as the key point of contact for servicing IRONMAN partners
- Organize regular meetings and calls with partners to foster relationships and ensure strong co-operation
- Assist partner strategy and activation planning
- Deliver partners sponsorship rights and activation programs
- Manage all partner agreements, summarize content and provide detailed checklists of deliverables to the Activation Coordinator to deliver on-site
- Attend required races, including certain weekends, to oversee on-site activation and delivery of sponsorship benefits, alongside the Activation Coordinator
- Attend required races, including weekends, to meet with partners
- Ensure delivery of post-race and post-season report summaries, both internally and to partners
- Maintain internal processes required for monitoring and documenting sponsor accounts
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure contract compliance and client satisfaction
- Three years of experience in sports sponsorship account management
- Mass participation experience desirable
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Service-oriented mentality with the ability to problem solve in a variety of situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience working with international stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and adhere to timelines
- Willingness to travel, including certain weekends, to attend meetings and IRONMAN events
A contract will be made on the basis of a full-time employment and for an indefinite time period. We are looking forward to receiving your application and CV including your salary expectations and your notice period.
IRONMAN Limited are the organisers of IRONMAN events in the UK and Ireland.