Director Digital Advertising Technology
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||IT, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
You are responsible for improving and managing Sportradar's digital advertising technology group setup. Together with the commercial lead, the responsible product manager and the development team, you will play a senior role in the definition of Sportradar's technical foundation in advertising technology and in developing new, advertising-based business models for Sportradar.
- Leading role in the setup of a totally new business model based on the combination of sports content, data and digital advertising
- Leading role in defining, setting up and executing technological concepts based on and around advertising
- Help build up a team that will operationally realize the concepts and models that you have helped develop together with members of senior management
- Extensive know-how and experience in ad technology
- Deep technical understanding of digital advertising technology, including Adserver, data management platforms, SSPs and DSPs
- Deep technical know-how in programmatic advertising and its underlying technologies
- Understanding of data usage for customer profiling and ability to set up technologies for gathering those data in an efficient and intelligent way
- Ability to play an active leadership role in developing new advertising technology-based business models
- Proficiency in English
Nice to have:
- Know-How in betting or betting-related industries
- Digital marketing know-how in conversion-heavy industries
- Know-How on affiliate-based business models
- Coding skills
- Know-how on AI development
- Active participation and senior management role in an end-to-end process of defining and executing a brand new business model
- Work together with a young, highly motivated and enthusiastic core of people
- Work for one of the fastest growing digital sports companies in the world at the exiting intersection of sports, media and advertising
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities. We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people. If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.