Deltatre is the global leader in providing innovative and ground-breaking media and technology solutions where sports and entertainment are united.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Turin, Italy, Deltatre provides a comprehensive range of services in the digital, broadcast, and stadium sectors for the world’s largest sport and entertainment events, teams, leagues/federations, media partners and brands.
Our client portfolio includes UEFA, FIFA, NFL, English Premier League, ATP World Tour, European Tour, European Athletics, FOX, BBC, BT Sport, Star TV, among others. Deltatre supports rights owners and holders in delivering multi-dimensional and multi-platform sporting coverage focusing on online/OTT, broadcast, and stadium environments. Integrated services provided by Deltatre range from sport media strategies, creative and design, websites, mobile apps, live streaming and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, to delivery of results, TV graphics and additional on-venue services, as well as a comprehensive sport event management system.
With over 500 people across offices in London, Paris, Geneva, Mumbai, Singapore, Tokyo and Los Angeles, as well as others, Deltatre has over 30 years of experience at the highest level of international sport.
We are looking for an experienced and highly qualified Consumer Marketing Director to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for an exciting new team in London.
As a Digital marketing director, you should have in-depth marketing experience across the customer lifecycle and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all marketing channels with a strong bias towards digital tactics and across acquisition, retention and customer growth.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for shaping and leading all consumer marketing efforts to achieve our and our clients’ business objectives.
- Working with Deltatre’s Global Head of OTT and Chief Product & Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for developing the new structure, playbooks and partnerships for B2C customer lifecycle marketing for the products we represent
- Working with internal, client and external teams & agencies to define and execute strategy, tactics, plans and measurement across the customer lifecycle
- Plan and execute digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising activity where handled fully in-house
- Work with Business Leads, Programme Managers, Product Leads,
- UXD, Data leads and Audience Research Lead on development of project-level strategy, product design and product roadmap management
- Oversee audience modelling and segmentation with Audience and Data Leads
- Identify trends and insights, monitor competition, stay up-to-date with digital technology developments and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Work Experience & Skills
- Proven experience as an effective marketing director and expertise across the customer lifecycle
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Deep expertise and experience with performance-led marketing, with experience in subscription products, contract-based products/services, eCommerce and/or retail a very significant plus
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Demonstrable experience in assessing and utilizing data and marketing technologies
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- BSc degree or equivalent in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
How To Apply
If you would like to be part of our team and feel you have the right skills and personality for this role, please click 'Apply' below and send a short letter of application (including your salary requirements) and your cv. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone for a screening and those who meet the requirements will be invited to a face-to-face interview. We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview. Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.
If you are ready for the challenge and opportunity this role offers then we look forward to hearing from you!