Deltatre is the global leader in providing innovative and ground-breaking media and technology solutions where sports and entertainment are united.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Turin, Italy, Deltatre provides a comprehensive range of services in the digital, broadcast, and stadium sectors for the world’s largest sport and entertainment events, teams, leagues/federations, media partners and brands.
Our client portfolio includes UEFA, FIFA, NFL, English Premier League, ATP World Tour, European Tour, European Athletics, FOX, BBC, BT Sport, Star TV, among others. Deltatre supports rights owners and holders in delivering multi-dimensional and multi-platform sporting coverage focusing on online/OTT, broadcast, and stadium environments. Integrated services provided by Deltatre range from sport media strategies, creative and design, websites, mobile apps, live streaming and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, to delivery of results, TV graphics and additional on-venue services, as well as a comprehensive sport event management system.
With over 500 people across offices in London, Paris, Geneva, Mumbai, Singapore, Tokyo and Los Angeles, as well as others, Deltatre has over 30 years of experience at the highest level of international sport.
Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a software Product Owner to work with our projects teams in order to deliver best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading clients.
- Work with Scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Work closely with Project Management to create and maintain a project backlog according to clients' needs
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those that are aligned with project strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Work Experience & Skills
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner
- Experience of digital deliveries across web and mobile
- Experience with B2C projects, ideally enterprise-level or e-commerce properties
- Strong business acumen, backed up by a good technical understanding
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker
- Attention to detail
How To Apply
If you would like to be part of our team and feel you have the right skills and personality for this role, please click 'Apply' below and send a short letter of application (including your salary requirements) and your cv. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone for a screening and those who meet the requirements will be invited to a face-to-face interview. We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview. Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.