|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement, Legal|
Working as part of a small team of Managers for Sportradar's Integrity Services team, your key duties will include providing reports to key clients when instances of betting-related manipulation are detected by our team of expert analysts, in addition to many other important responsibilities.
Sportradar's Fraud Detection System (FDS) remains the world's leading monitoring service, and we are hoping you can contribute to its exponential growth. We are seeking candidates with trading experience, an excellent command of the English language, and the drive to lead a team to meet tight deadlines, without compromising on quality and efficiency. The role will focus on multiple sports to cover our extensive client base.
- Lead discussion on sporting fixtures under investigation
- Take responsibility for official reporting output to tight deadlines
- Ownership of product areas across a range of sports
- Develop new ideas to drive the FDS product forward
- Manage and develop the FDS team of analysts
- Building and maintaining relationships and communication with betting operators
- Daily communication with internal departments who have involvement in operations
- 3+ years trading experience
- Experience of leading projects and developing business ideas
- Excellent knowledge of several sports
- Excellent knowledge of betting and sports integrity environment
- Outstanding people management skills
- Strong tennis knowledge is desirable
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), any other language will be considered as a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in all MS Office products
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and able to work to tight deadlines
- Patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable
- Committed to upholding the highest professional work standards and ethics
- You'll be surrounded by young, enthusiastic, sports betting industry experts
- Sports 24/7. If you like sports, we've got TVs streaming live footage of the world's biggest events!
- Competitive London salary (based on experience)
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Please answer the below questions on your cover letter:
- Why does tackling the issue of match-fixing in sport and a career at Sportradar's Integrity Services appeal to you?
- What do you expect to be doing on a day to day basis as an Integrity Manager? Why do you feel you are suited to this role?
- How do you see yourself contributing in this position?
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.