|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||IT, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer who can work closely and efficiently with product owners and software developers alike. Your responsibilities will include researching, wireframing and executing high-fidelity designs and prototypes using primarily Sketch and occasionally Adobe Photoshop. You will work in an international environment and communicate regularly with teammates from different European countries. Experience in designing data-dense products, be it financial or betting related, is a plus.
- Understand and apply user-centred design methodologies
- Design graphic elements and build navigation components
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Solid experience in applying UI/UX design best practices, and a basic understanding of web development processes
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing data-dense products
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design
- Passion, curiosity and genuine interest for design and technology
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), any other European language will be considered as a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Creative and resourceful
- Pro-active and organized team player
- Can also work well on their own
- Unique opportunity to work on an industry-leading product and help shape the future of the company
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Key position in friendly Design Team and enjoyable working environment
- Numerous career development opportunities
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.