ITTF Asia-Pacific Marketing Manager
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Marketing & Communications|
To secure new partners and business opportunities for ITTF events, players and teams, with a specific focus on the Asia-Pacific region. Key ITTF events include the World Table Tennis Championships, ITTF World Tour, World Cups, Global Junior Program and Para Table Tennis competitions.
Have a key role in growing commercial revenue to support the ITTF Strategic Plan, by working towards achieving the following objectives:
- Generate new leads for potential new partners for all ITTF properties through all traditional and modern methods;
- Seek Partnership/Sponsorship sales for the ITTF properties internationally;
- Creation of sponsorship proposal decks and innovative documents to attract new business;
- Seek Partnership/Sponsorship for ITTF’s growing social and digital products;
- Develop creative approaches to engage current and potential business partners in Asia-Pacific;
- Maintain and develop current and future business relationships;
- Understand sponsorship reports and analytics to support sponsorship sales and business development;
- Creation of post-event & campaign sponsorship reports;
- Follow and report on global sport business trends;
- Work closely with the ITTF Marketing Department on all facets of its marketing strategy worldwide.
Candidates for the position of ITTF Asia-Pacific Marketing Manager should demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary education in Sports Management and/or Business;
- Minimum two years’ experience in sales, marketing, or business development role in sports/sports media/events;
- Strong understanding of brand and communications, and the role of sponsorship in the marketing mix;
- Excellent communication, research and analytical capabilities;
- Proven ability to build rapport with wide range of stakeholders;
- Passion for sport.
- Professional capacity to work in multiple languages, in particular Chinese, Korean and/or Japanese;
- Experience with sports.
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF)
The International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) is responsible for the global sport of table tennis. It is the largest international federation in the world with 226 member associations.