Business Development & Marketing Manager
iLUKA, part of the CSM Sports & Entertainment group, is a specialised agency, developing and delivering coordinated strategic activations for sponsors and other stakeholders at global events.
We are experts in executing cutting-edge event hospitality experiences born from intelligent strategic direction. Our heritage is big events for big companies looking for strategic and measured solutions which focus on creating unforgettable experiences for stakeholders integral to sponsors success.
Our experience working with Sponsors, Organising Committees, International Sporting Federations, Governing Bodies and City stakeholders enables us to develop our clients sponsorship story to ensure that activations maximise the communication of their messages as well as guide global teams and their local markets through the unique complexities of delivering effectively at global events.
We look for people who are high energy, comfortable working potentially long hours in a demanding but rewarding and friendly environment. The successful candidate will be flexible, enthusiastic, confident and outgoing. You willing enjoy rolling your sleeves up and get involved. Key skills for all roles include being able to work in a calm, professional manner in a pressured environment and the ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
We are looking for a Business Development & Marketing Manager who will be working closely with our CEO and the business development team to support in all elements of business development in order to drive and develop the business further within global markets. Responsibilities will include researching potential income streams and exploring new business within key markets. The role will manage the administration of the pitch process from receipt of the RFP to submission. Responsible for supporting the general marketing activities to promote the brand, internally and externally. This role will be based in our Hampton Wick office, with Trips to our central London office and extensive international travel.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the pitch administration process, working with the Development and Creative team to ensure documents are submitted in a timely fashion
- Develop and build professional working relationships within the industry, playing an active role within the team to promote iLUKA and win further business
- Create and manage a tracking system of all Business Development activity, reporting updates to the business
- Manage Iluka social networking platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Manage Transfer of Knowledge Programmes
- Keeping iLUKA connected in the global event world
The Skills and Experience you will need:
- Strong presentation and networking skills, confident presenting at a senior level
- Understanding of the sports marketing industry, with experience at a global level for example Olympic, FIFA
- Experience of sales and developing business relationships
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to identify business opportunities and deliver on these
- Excellent IT skills, in particular Excel & PPT
- Network and knowledge with Olympic Partners, stakeholders and or FIFA environments