Partnership Marketing Manager
Do you love sports, action, music, culture, lifestyle and the world of Red Bull? To plan and manage the successful execution of global partnership projects and/or campaigns, we are currently looking for a Partnership Marketing Manager based in our headquarters in Salzburg, Austria.
Red Bull Media House is a global media company that produces, distributes and publishes authentic content and inspirational entertainment programming in the sports and lifestyle genres. From film to television, print to digital media, music and games, the company's products can be experienced on the latest devices and platforms, fascinating audiences worldwide. For more information visit www.redbullmediahouse.com.
Areas that apply to your strengths
Long story short
You'll be responsible for planning and managing the successful execution of global partnership projects and/or campaigns. This starts with the coordination of a proposal (combination of rights from a portfolio of assets as well as additional creative ideas) to answer a client brief together with the sales team. Then - once the client is contracted - the role requires an on-going alignment with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure the satisfactory delivery process, with the objective of a sustainable development of our global partnerships.
Secure and Grow
In this important role you'll be managing assigned accounts, projects and campaigns to ensure the successful delivery of partnership programs and initiatives with leading global brands. This will support the overall mission to secure and grow the Global Partnerships in accordance with the corporate strategic priorities, project processes, schedules and budgets of Red Bull. An important part of the mission is to lead a creative ideation process based on our rich portfolio in multiple media and domains (Marketing, Brand, Culture, Content, Sport).
Strategy, Planning & Implementation
You'll take ownership for the strategy, planning and implementation of all activities required to deliver the agreed terms of each partnership agreement. Ultimately, we need you to create constant win-win-win situations for Red Bull, our partners and our audiences, adding tangible value to all stakeholders.
In this role, you'll work closely with internal departments to build and execute valuable, engaging and efficient propositions for our partners. For this vital step, working as an integrated unit with the sales and the inventory management teams, as well as establishing solid cooperation processes with the Red Bull marketing and Media House content departments is the vision of success. Creative thinking in multiple partnership formats from communications, event marketing, digital content to full-fledged content productions will be essential.
You'll be responsible for driving the partnerships execution internationally and delivering against the objectives set, within agreed financial and timeline constraints and within the framework set with the asset owners. This requires efficient project management and fluid communication as well as detailed forecasting for your project as and when required. This can also involve the management of a support team as allocated for onsite rights activation and an excellent ability to integrate into the asset owners´ systems.
Establishing, maintaining and nurturing good working relationships with all parties, clients and internal teams alike, based on mutual trust, on understanding their business challenges and anticipating their needs is of paramount importance in this role.
Furthermore, you'll continuously identify potential new and repeat business opportunities with global partners and support the upsell strategies together with the commercial team.
Your experience includes
- 5+ years relevant industry experience and track record in role(s) of similar scope within an international organization, such as marketing/media/communications agency, rights holder or event owner, media platform or in the marketing team of a global brand and with a strong focus on multi branded partnership marketing campaigns and activations on traditional and new media as well as event sponsorship
- International business marketing university education, in the sports, culture and/or marketing/communications fields
- Knowledge and interest in brand marketing campaigns and various areas of activation: brand marketing, digital communications, culture, sports, media, athletes, etc.
- Proven ability to lead and project manage different simultaneous projects, defining and implementing goals while maintaining scope, budget and schedule
- Diplomatic personality with cooperative thinking, naturally a strong team player with robust work ethics and values, and a deep understanding of the company’s best interests at all times
- Skillful and respectful negotiator with excellent client management competence, able to obtain incremental results from stakeholders while developing those relationships
- Skilled in handling operationally focused multi-stakeholder complex (matrix) projects and campaigns that create a global impact
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and creative capabilities to reach ‘beyond the ordinary’
- Strong written and verbal communication and networking skills, able to deliver clear, concise information to partners, internal stakeholders and teams
- Resilient, comfortable in working hard under results and time pressure
- Ability to make decisions and take action, effectively solve problems, exercising strong independent judgment
- Passion for giving wings to projects and ideas
- Fluency in written and spoken English language. German and/or additional languages an advantage
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.