|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||IT, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
The System Administration team is part of Sportradar's global System Administration unit. The team works closely with the developers and system administrators in other locations. Sportradar is investing heavily in automation and high availability services. We are therefore searching for new team members who can implement and maintain such services. Our server infrastructure consists of thousands of virtual machines and spans several physical data centers as well as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The System Administration team within the US is responsible for keeping all Sportradar US products available and working as expected 24/7. The Sportradar US System Administration team is a dynamic, small team that manages a broad variety of technologies and responsible for all technology involved from data collection to delivery.
- Interface frequently with other Sportradar System Administration teams in other countries as needed
- Collaborate with developers on technical architecture and implementation of new products and services
- Search, select and implement new tools and technologies that make life easier for both developers and system administrators
- Scale and tune production environments as needed based on product requirements
- Maintain the configuration of all Sportradar APIs
- Ensure that our services are available and functional 24/7 by being part of an on-call team
- BA in relevant field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of system administration experience
- 5+ years of administrative experience with configuration management software (chef or puppet preferred)
- Experience working in an environment that utilizes applications running within containers (Docker & Kubernetes experience preferred)
- 2+ years AWS experience
- Scripting experience preferred
- Routing and switching experience preferred (Cisco, Juniper)
- API configuration experience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced experience working with Linux (Ubuntu & Debian)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced work environment
- Work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
- The opportunity to join an exciting team and make an impact on the product and our customers' products
- Camaraderie of a talented and passionate team working hard to deliver innovative products
- Competitive salary and benefits. Excellent medical and dental plans, 401K, paid vacation and sick & safe time leave
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
HOW TO APPLY:
Visit the Sportradar careers page at www.sportradar.com.
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.