|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Strategy & Research, Analysis & Research|
Join our Integrity Services team and protect the spirit of sport by identifying bettingrelated manipulation across multiple sports using our advanced Fraud Detection System. Due to the nature of this role, employment will consist of a shift rotation, Monday-Sunday and between the hours of 08:00 - 23:00.
- Analysing betting patterns of over 550 bookmakers
- Reporting on unusual and potentially suspicious matches
- Compiling risk analysis on behalf of sports federations and state authorities
- Investigating emerging trends and patterns in global match-fixing
- Prepare summary reports of findings for Integrity Managers
- Assisting the US sales team with client requests
- Participating in group discussions and debates
- Widespread sporting knowledge with expertise in US sports
- Ideal candidate will have experience working in the betting industry
- Extensive knowledge of the global betting landscape
- Excellent writing skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills in order to interpret betting patterns
- Passionate about Sportradar's product and technology
- You'll be surrounded by young, enthusiastic, sports betting industry experts
- Sports 24/7. If you like sports, we've got TVs streaming live footage of the world's biggest events!
- Competitive US salary (based on experience)
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 100 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people.
If you think you're up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Please answer the below questions on your cover letter:
- Why does tackling the issue of match-fixing in sport and a career at Sportradar's Integrity Services appeal to you?
- What do you expect to be doing on a day to day basis as an Integrity Analyst? Why do you feel you are suited to this role?
- How do you see yourself contributing in this position?
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.