Head of Brand Experience
iLUKA, part of the CSM Sports & Entertainment group, is a specialised agency, developing and delivering coordinated strategic activations for sponsors and other stakeholders at global events.
We are experts in executing cutting edge event hospitality experiences born from intelligent strategic direction. Our heritage is big events for big companies looking for strategic and measured solutions which focus on creating unforgettable experiences for stakeholders integral to sponsors success.
Our experience working with Sponsors, Organising Committees, International Sporting Federations, Governing Bodies and City stakeholders enables us to develop our clients sponsorship story to ensure that activations maximise the communication of their messages as well as guide global teams and their local markets through the unique complexities of delivering effectively at global events.
We look for people who are high energy, comfortable working potentially long hours in a demanding but rewarding and friendly environment. The successful candidate will be flexible, enthusiastic, confident and outgoing. You willing enjoy rolling your sleeves up and get involved. Key skills for all roles include being able to work in a calm, professional manner in a pressured environment and the ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
We are looking for Head of Brand experience who is responsible for overseeing the Brand Experience projects being delivered for the international clients throughout the world. Projects involve the overall creation, planning, design, build and delivery of our clients’ brand experiences, developing venue fit out, events and leisure activities in line with our clients’ aims and bringing their brands to life across a variety of touch points which are delivered as part of an overall hospitality programme or a stand-alone project at a major event.
What you will be doing
- Creation of key project documents such as budgets and briefings
- To oversee and sign off all project key documents – budgets, proposals, etc. with an overarching view of multiple project delivery
- Create and Manager departmental budgets, resource planning, team scheduling and logistics
- To lead the creation, planning and operational delivery of a variety of environments and brand experiences for client hospitality programmes
- To create and effectively manage a budget likely to be in excess of $2.5m
- To manage key client relationships
- To co-ordinate key stakeholder engagement and their involvement in major events
- To manage design teams from concept creation through to detailed planning and technical implementation
- To manage an internal iLUKA team including [senior] Project and Production Managers, both in the UK and abroad.
- To manage external consultants and suppliers including their identification and development
- Develop training/operational manuals to ensure team has thorough knowledge of all procedures.
- Continual evaluation of work undertaken and management of activity on behalf of a client
- Work with other members of the agency team to maximise supplier relationships both commercially and through excellence in delivery
- Draw upon case history and industry best practice to deliver excellence in event overlay planning and delivery
Work alongside the Business Development team in the creation and development of pitch documents and budgets
The Skills and Experience you need
- Proven experience working in event management /experiential or even restaurant design and guest flow.
- Proven experience in the creative and pitch process
- Experience in overlay, look and feel.
- Passion for design/interior design/Fashion.
- Experience of managing multiple projects and teams
- Significant project/production management experience including client management and delegation of tasks to a wider team
- Previous evidence in the management of senior stakeholders in public and/or private sector
- Knowledge of F&B
- Experience in working with designers
- Previous experience in the management of design/build projects
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Effective resource planning
- Commercial acumen and budget management
- Advanced IT skills
- High energy, comfortable working potentially long hours in a demanding but rewarding and friendly environment
- Can handle pressure, while being organised working on numerous projects managing a team in different countries
- Flexible, enthusiastic, confident, outgoing
- Willing to roll sleeves up and get involved
- Willing to extensive worldwide travel