Web Operations Manager
|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||IT, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement, Business Development & Sales|
Division / Unit: UEFA Events SA / Revenue Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.08.2018
End date: 30.09.2020
UEFA is looking for a Web Operations Manager to set up, configure and administer all digital platforms used to sell or manage tickets for UEFA EURO 2020. Various different web shops will need to be established and operated: one for fans in host countries; specific shops for fans of competing teams; a portal allowing fans to resell tickets; and dedicated portals for sponsors and other business partners.
- Setting up, configuring and administering all digital platforms used to sell or manage tickets;
- Running back-office operations such as ticket lotteries;
- Setting up, configuring and administering digital tools such as Zendesk or emailing tools;
- Training, developing and growing the web operations team;
- Setting up, configuring and administering various different interfaces (payment provider, SAP, reporting tools, emailing tools, etc.);
- Taking on responsibility for other projects as required.
- from 4 to 6 years in operating e-commerce platforms, including expert knowledge of the setting-up and administration of ecommerce tools and, ideally, experience with ticketing systems
- Completion of relevant academic studies
- English / Fluent
- Any other language is an advantage
- Project Management / Advanced
- Interest in digital innovation
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.