Mid-Weight Integrated Designer
5 days left
- Full Time
We’re introducing this role to lead the creation and delivery of our CWC19 email marketing campaign assets. The right candidate will also be confident with design and adaptation of print assets, and have a working understanding of After Effects.
WHO WE ARE
In 2019, England and Wales are set to host the ICC Cricket World Cup for the fifth time and you could be part of it. As the flagship event on the international cricket calendar, it will be the stage for the world’s best players for six weeks of enthralling cricket. You would become a member of a small but hardworking team that is striving for excellence in everything they do.
- Connect with the world – Engaging new and existing audiences to grow the fan base and inspire the next generation of fans and players, whilst supporting key partners to activate.
- Entertain the world – Creating an unrivalled and unique experience for the fans and players with cricket at its heart; the most engaging cricket event ever.
- Inspire the world – Using the power of the event, the game, it’s spirit and diversity to make a lasting difference for cricket.
- Excellence in our world – Every member of CWC19 strives for excellence in everything we do challenging ourselves and each other to think beyond traditional limits and boundaries.
YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You are passionate about delivering best in class creative that appeals to a diverse local and global audience.
- You have a creative spark and can deliver eye catching and engaging design.
- You are able to use a wide range of design techniques and concepts, think creatively, and devise new ways of using design to appeal to new audiences.
YOU’LL BE DOING
- Delivering creative assets required to effectively support the marketing campaign – creating high quality assets for email, digital, print and social in a timely manner.
- Working within brand and campaign guidelines, whilst bringing your own ideas and creativity to projects.
- Designing digital and print.
- Collaboration and communication with other team members and media agency contacts to support the delivery of agreed plans.
- Oversee and manage preparation of all finished files to comply with the correct delivery specifications.
- Retouching to mid-level, and confident with image selection.
- Relevant design experience, including digital design for dynamic HTML email.
- Excellent Adobe CS skills (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign as main), with a working knowledge of After Effects.
- Interest in emerging trends for web and mobile.
- Experience organising and prioritising workloads in order to manage efficient delivery of campaign assets.
- Comfortable working to deadlines and in what will be a fast-paced environment at times
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days’ holiday.
- Health Insurance.
- Non-contributory 8% pension.
- Life Assurance.
- Free on-site gym.
- Subsidised canteen.
- 30% discount on New Balance items.