Creative Strategist, Digital Media, Sponsorships and Activation
|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors, Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Marketing & Communications, Agency, PR & Marketing, Brand Communications, Brand Marketing|
Experienced, passionate, and with a reputation for delivering high quality services to its clients, Infront Sports & Media has become one of the leading and most respected full service sports marketing companies in the world.
We have an opportunity for a Creative Strategist, Digital Media, Sponsorship and Activation in our Digital Media team, starting as soon as possible.
- Oversee the development and execution to the highest level of new and existing digital media projects
- Act as the Infront Social Media specialist and contribute to social media strategy development and content strategy planning
- Be ahead of the curve on social media trends and what the next big thing will be
- Understand social media sponsorship (Twitter Amplify, YouTube channel sponsorship, etc) with the eye to enhancing ROI
- Help prepare case studies of Infront sport digital media initiatives to keep the Digital Media Sales toolkit up to date
- Support and assist in the sales process sports properties and sponsorship (including creating presentations and attending meetings when necessary)
- Be an active member of Infront’s Digital Media Team (including participating and supporting in the preparation of team calls and workshops)
Skills and Competences
- 3 to 7 years of marketing communications experience, preferably working in Account Planning/Brand & Creative Strategy role
- Some experience working at a media agency or publisher managing a brand’s creative digital advertising strategy and buying activities
- Some track record of success, being able to demonstrate value and impact in previous strategy roles
- Creative research skills to also find answers in unexpected places
- A critical thinking brain powered with the tenacity and grit to sort the good from the great and champion the best ideas all the way to market
- Infectious passion for creativity and the smarts to make it happen
- BA / MA or equivalent college / university education
- Knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Highly confident with presentations
- Superb written and verbal communication
- Familiarity with DoubleClick DFP, DFA, Atlas, Comscore, Nielsen and Salesforce.com a plus
- English or German native
- French or other European language a strong plus
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront Sports & Media
Infront Sports & Media is a leading international sports marketing company.