|Sector||Science & Medicine|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement, Medicine & Science, Admin, Legal, Anti-Doping|
|Contract Type||Fixed Term|
|Salary||£22,500 (circa) plus benefits|
To ensure timely processing and reporting of all Mission Orders and associated test outcomes from the United Kingdom Anti-Doping (UKAD) testing programme in the Anti-Doping Administration and Management System (ADAMS) database.
Ensure high standards are maintained within the UKAD, Doping Control Personnel (DCP) scheme by assessing their performance following their attempt to collect samples from athletes. Liaise internally with the Intelligence and Testing Teams to provide essential information that will assist them in their pursuit of testing athletes as part of the UKAD testing programme.
• Educated to A-level standard or equivalent. Degree level desirable
• A minimum of one-years’ experience of working within a process driven environment and responding to complex client correspondence
• The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
• Experience of using packages such as MS Office products
• Demonstrable experience in administration
• Able to organise and prioritise own workload
• Excellent attention to detail
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and accrue one days annual leave for every year of service, up to 30 days
• Two days paid Sports Leave and one day paid Volunteer Leave per annual leave year
• Christmas closure, between Christmas and New Year (not deducted from your holiday allowance)
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Interest free Season Ticket Loan
• Healthy Lifestyle Benefit
• Flexible Start and Finish times (start between 08:00 – 10:00 finish between 16:15 – 18:15)
• One working from home day per week after successful completion of probationary period
• Childcare and Eye care Vouchers
• Government Pension Scheme (LPGS) with four per cent pension allowance on top of your basic salary
To apply please complete a UK Anti-Doping Application Form along with an Equal Opportunities Form outlining how you meet the person specification, this can be found attached to this vacancy. And submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm, by the 18th May 2018. Please note CVs and/or cover letters will not be accepted.
UK Anti-Doping (UKAD)
UKAD is the national organisation dedicated to protecting a culture of clean sport.