Media Research Account Manager
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency, and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
Publicis Media Sport & Entertainment (PMSE) manages projects on behalf of sponsors, sports federations and rights holders, including measuring the media impact and value of sponsored properties, measuring fan engagement and consulting on the most appropriate sponsorship and content opportunities for brands to embark on.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join PMSE’s Media Research unit, which services some of the leading sports federations and brands.
The primary responsibility of this role is to deliver first-class media research support to PMSE’s clients. PMSE’s Team is tasked with compiling global audience statistics, brand exposure analysis and valuation for PMSE’s client’s globally renowned competitions.
Through our deep understanding of audience data, PMSE delivers market-leading analysis ranging from contextualising competition performance globally, through to in-depth key market analysis of the broadcast landscape. Our analysis feeds into wider business and is applied to sponsor servicing and used in support of media rights sales. A keen interest in the commercial world of sport combined with an inquisitive and analytical mind is therefore essential.
- Supervision of account executive’s preparation of global broadcast and audience databases for competitions, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of data
- Project managing research studies, using audience measurement systems and in-house/industry tools to react quickly to client requests
- Preparation of regular audience reports, identifying and analysing viewing trends
- Responsible for managing and developing junior execs, must be personable and an effective communicator
- This is a research role, therefore the candidate must be comfortable working with and managing data and a strong analyst – proficient use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Experience of audience rating systems (myetv/Infosys/Techedge etc.) and a knowledge of digital/social media measurement is highly beneficial
- Understanding of broadcast brand exposure and valuation processes are also desirable
- Our clients have exacting standards, therefore, an exemplary eye for detail is a must