|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors, Science & Medicine|
|Function||Events & Operations, Medicine & Science, Anti-Doping, Clinical Services, Sport & Exercise Science Services|
Chaperones are required to act as an independent worker on behalf of UK Anti-Doping (UKAD). As a Chaperone in accordance with WADA’s International Standard for Testing and Investigations (ISTI) you will be responsible for the notification of Athletes selected for an anti-doping test, chaperoning of selected Athletes to the Doping Control Station (DCS), witnessing urine sample provision and the completion of administration duties in accordance with the UKAD Doping Control Handbook.
Qualifications / Skills
- Sensitivity, understanding and calmness under pressure
- Ability to carry out detailed administrative tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Proven ability to work with confidential information
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Sound judgement and decision-making capability
- Ability to use own initiative within a procedural framework
- Conflict management skills in a stressful environment
- Organisational skills for people and activities
UK Anti-Doping (UKAD)
UKAD is the national organisation dedicated to protecting a culture of clean sport.