|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement, Legal|
|Contract Type||Fixed Term|
An opportunity for an enthusiastic Paralegal to join our team on a short-term basis. The successful applicant will work alongside our legal and sales team assisting in the administration, analysis and research for our Contract Management Project.
- Analysing sales contracts for over 900 customers
- Assessing these contracts and extracting key data points
- Liaising with our Sales teams to identify missing information
- Legal background
- Strong analytical and administration skills
- Excellent computer skills, in particular in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to learn new computer programmes quickly
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A six month contract based in our Usk (South Wales) office, working alongside colleagues around the globe
- Flexible hours
- Friendly working atmosphere
The Sportradar group is a truly international organisation, employing over 1,900 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.