|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Strategy & Research, Analysis & Research|
The Premium Cricket team within Sportradar has been evolving its models over the last 14 years. We are a small team within the London office consisting of a variety of specialist traders, statisticians and developers. We aim to provide the most accurate and consistent prices to bookmakers across the world.
- The trading role involves the research and analysis of statistics that relate to the various markets we publish data for.
- Data is collected, modelled and adjusted to allow for a multitude of factors that can affect the performances of various players and teams.
- Predictions and prices are then published to our customers and monitored to ensure we achieve the highest standards.
- Bright, attentive person with a strong background in maths or science.
- Mature, level-headed cricket enthusiast who will enjoy working with our data and models to generate industry leading predictions.
- 2% Pension contribution.
- Gym membership.
- Multiple socials.
- Friendly working atmosphere.
- Flexible hours.
The Sportradar group is a truly international organisation, employing over 1,900 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.