|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||IT, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
As a Security Engineer at Sportradar you will be part of a global team to safeguard and protect the company's intellectual property and assets. You will work closely with our architecture, development and system administration team as well as the business to raise the security bar.
- Provide guidance and help to protect and secure our intellectual property
- Participate in development of our information security management framework
- Automate our application and infrastructure scanning and reporting
- Further development of our information security awareness program
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an information security position
- Master or PhD degree in a relevant field (e.g. Information Security) or a minimum of 5 years information security related expertise
- Enthusiastic about information security
- Knowledge of good practice and standards for example ISO27000 Series, Cobit 5. etc.
- Experience with scripting languages Phyton, Perl, etc.
- Knowledge of web technologies like HTTP, JS, PHP, JAVA, simple networking
- Basic knowledge of operating systems Windows 7,10, Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016 as well as Debian and Ubuntu
- Fluent English (written and spoken) and a willingness to learn the local language
- Must be willing to travel occasionally
- Experience working in a complex, global environment
- Information security certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.) are considered as a plus
- Work with state-of-the-art equipment to solve our technological challenges
- Collaboration with supporting colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast growing company
- A challenging but rewarding and fun environment
- Salary: The minimum monthly salary for this position is EUR 3.000 gross, depending on qualifications and working experience.
The Sportradar group is a truly international organisation, employing over 1,900 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.