Business Development Executive
Imagine working closely with many of the world’s largest sports rights holders, brands, agencies and broadcasters worldwide to help them better understand their fans and how they are consuming their content across a multitude of devices and screens.
Nielsen Sports is a trusted adviser and partner in sports and entertainment intelligence, helping our clients worldwide to maximize their commercial success. With our expansive suite of products and services, Nielsen Sports is uniquely positioned to provide insights and intelligence which help drive more effective decision making for clients.
Tasks and Responsibilities
We are seeking a talented Business Development Executive to join our team within our London office, near Paddington. The successful candidate will support the sales process alongside senior team members and they will also be working with the wider team on the production and delivery of projects for brand clients.
Successful candidate will be responsible for
- Assisting senior management team with all sales queries, proposals and sales process
- Identifying potential new opportunities through networking and research
- Providing sales admin support across all of the Brands team including client renewal process
- Developing Nielsen Sales materials to help manage the sales cycle
- Managing sales reporting and administration frameworks
- Supporting the Brands team in the setup and management of multiple projects
- Collecting, validating and analysing data
- Interpreting results and producing reports with focus on the goals of the end user
- Providing organisational and administrative support
- Growing a strong internal network and liaise with other internal teams to ensure continued excellent service to our clients.
Successful candidate will have/be:
- Proven successful experience in a commercial role in a client-facing environment
- A strong communication style; the ability to articulate in a confident and composed manner
- Commercially focused mind-set with client-focused mentality
- Numerically competent and experience in working with data
- A strong proficiency in written communication with excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft and/or Google based technology with the capacity to learn other bespoke database systems
- Ideally a brand or sponsorship background
What we offer you
- An amazing opportunity to make a real difference working with some of the most respected and successful brands in sports
- To be part of a diverse and talented international team with an opportunity for personal and professional development
- A challenging and varied role in an entrepreneurial environment
Are you interested in these topics? If you are looking for a more challenging and rewarding position, this could be your perfect role – take the chance and apply now!