Nielsen sports UK Digital Consultant
Imagine working closely with many of the world’s largest sports rights holders, brands, agencies and broadcasters worldwide to help them better understand their fans and and providing strategic guidance and measurement on how to commercialise their digital content.
Nielsen Sports is a trusted adviser and partner in sports and entertainment intelligence, helping our clients worldwide to optimize their commercial success. With our expansive suite of products and services, Nielsen Sports is uniquely position to provide insights and intelligence which help drive more effective decision making for clients.
The UK Digital Consultant for Nielsen Sports, reporting to the Head of Digital – UK, will be responsible for managing and delivering the digital strategy around valuation, media monitoring, and content to provide valuable analytics and insights to key clients.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Build on existing client relationships with key governing bodies, leagues, clubs, and athletes in the UK to help drive the digital agenda
- Project manage key syndicated projects, including a European football social media benchmarking product
- Identify partner business objectives and develop innovative solutions using digital and social platforms
- Maintain a strong understanding and high proficiency of use of the key analytical and market intelligence tools (such as Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics, Social Bakers, Crimson Hexagon or other similar tools)
- Contribute to the development of Nielsen Sports suite of digital services including valuation, social listening, strategy and influencer identification.
- Work collaboratively with international colleagues in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific
- Significant experience in managing digital and social communities, preferably within sport, at a rights holder, brand or agency.
- Outstanding project management skills, used to dealing with multiple projects simultaneously, and capable of dealing with demands from a wide range of teams.
- Strong experience within Digital Transformation where you have helped identify the gaps between where they are now and where they need to be, considering issues such as the value of sponsorship and the importance of fan engagement
- Outstanding research and analytical skills with an ability to sort and organise large and varied data sets
- A passion for sports business, especially in the changing digital media landscape, with an interest and understanding of football advantageous
- Comfortable in daily use of digital & social media analytics tools including as Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics, Socialbakers, Spredfast, Crowdtangle, or other similar tools
- Excellent communication skills, including experience of delivering presentations
- Experience of business development and pitches would be desirable
Are you interested in these topics? If you are looking for a more challenging and rewarding position, this could be your perfect role – take the chance and apply now!