Head of Talent Acquisition
As the Head of Talent Acquisition for Fnatic you will work directly with the Founder and the CEO and be accountable for leading the overall recruitment function. You will be instrumental in the scaling of our business as you build a recruitment engine from the ground up, enabling Fnatic to attract world-class talent, the best minds and self starters, that will be hugely impactful on both our culture and growth.
We are growing fast in all areas, so you will need to have the ability to recruit across the entire business, spanning from content and marketing to product and software development.
Your role involves keeping us one step ahead of our recruitment needs and make sure we hire only the best people at the right time. To that end we expect you to spend time with the leadership team to plan hiring priorities, building a pipeline of suitable candidates early on so we can move fast.
Finally you’ll be the recruitment and hiring expert in the company; Managers will come to you for advice and support on how to find the best person for their team. You are a role-model and a business partner / advisor to our Managers, you will quickly gain trust and respect as you shape roles, organise priorities, develop interview processes and advise on smart hiring strategies.
You’ll be working in a fast-paced hive of activity at our Shoreditch head office in London. Fnatic currently has 65 employees across 5 international offices, and this is set to double this year alone.
- Make Fnatic one of the most effective recruiting organisations in the world.
- Proactively source the best candidates. Map the market, research leads, and send compelling outreach emails.
- Talk with internal teams to understand the role, the hiring spec, and brainstorm sourcing strategies.
- Lead all searches along with the job owner, prepare the search, broadcast offers, hunt for talent, select the best, perform checks, organise feedback sessions.
- Handle candidate relationship from application through to an accepted offer.
- Create a talent attraction strategy, making Fnatic one of the most attractive companies to join.
- Filtering inbound applications from all sources
- Work with existing team members to generate referrals
- Create a talent pool of high calibre candidates who are a cultural fit.
- Maintain a solid network of peers and high performing employees to get a sense of what top talents look like.
You're a match, if you...
- Are smart, hungry and keen to build a world-class team from the ground up.
- Love the hunt. You get a real kick out of recruiting the best people, no stone left unturned.
- Are a people person. Others are drawn to your down-to-earth energy and enthusiasm.
- Have a learning mindset. You believe there are always new sourcing strategies to try, and are excited to develop your recruiting skill set
- Are a great communicator. Love to spend time to develop the right tone on the phone, face to face or by email.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in recruitment in startups preferably working in-house.
- Care deeply about providing a wonderful candidate experience.
- Are warm, authentic and trustworthy.
- Be a high profile leader. Make a name for yourself through developing a world class team that will have a huge impact on the future of entertainment.
- Work with an already ambitious and super creative team with people from Uni Lad,
- Google, Mercedes F1, learning everything about the ins and outs of running a fast paced startup.
- Frequent office lunch clubs, office parties with a social and rad team.
- A very competitive base salary with an equity stake in the company, you should share in rewards of success.
- Great spaces, with our HQ in the heart of Shoreditch, as well as 8 other locations around the world from Berlin to LA.
- A lot of free swag, we have some great clothes, headphones to deck you out.
Other things you should know
- Based in Shoreditch, London.
- Permanent right to work in the UK required