Sponsorship Activation Executive
Sidhu & Simon is looking for an enthusiastic and versatile Sponsorship Activation Executive to join our team and support the planning and delivery of our major clients’ sponsorship activation, communications and public relations requirements in both Formula 1 and UEFA Champions League, amongst others.
You should have several years’ experience as an exceptional Account Executive in sports sponsorship with a strong interest and understanding of social media and digital content and its value as part of marketing and communication plans for major brands, properties and rights holders in today’s new media landscape.
You should possess a strong understanding in one or more of the following areas in addition to core capabilities in sponsorship activation and communications; digital content strategy & creation; social media campaign planning; digital PR.
You must demonstrate the ambition, confidence and enthusiasm to join an established boutique agency based in Mayfair on the front line of headline brand campaigns and partnerships, both domestic and international. From creative ideation and campaign strategy to content production and activation, you will play a key role and be expected to take responsibility of specific deliverables and proactively contribute as part of an agile and nimble team. You will report to the Sponsorship & PR Activation Manager and Head of Client Services.
Essential Attributes & Preferred Experience
- 2+ years relevant agency experience in high-profile brand & sponsorship activations and communications (sports & entertainment preferred)
- A passion for social and digital marketing is essential
- Experience of working with Formula 1, motorsport, automotive or sports clients is essential
- Proactive self-starter with “can do” attitude, “big-picture thinking” and an innate desire to learn is essential
- Creative, dedicated, dynamic and versatile personality with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident developing and writing presentations
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage and reconcile project budgets
- Strong knowledge and understanding of sports sponsorship industry
- Previous experience of working on live events would be preferred
- Excellent attention to detail & ability to work at pace
- Highly organised & able to meet strict deadlines
- This is a full-time role requiring eligibility to work in the UK
- Ability & willingness to travel as required (UK, Europe & International)
- Competitive salary dependant on experience