Sales Manager Betting
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Business Development & Sales, Commercial Sales & Sponsorship|
Our sales team for the leading global services to bookmakers is currently looking to recruit an experienced sales manager. This role will focus on selling all the necessary services to bookmakers to run their operations, such as fixtures, results, odds compiling, trading tools, inrunning services, front-end content solutions, live streaming services, gaming solutions and eSports betting solutions. Our diverse portfolio, under the Betradar brand, enables us to meet the challenges and demands of the international bookmaking industry in a forward-looking manner while helping to maximize the profit of each client. More than 600 bookmaker clients, including over 30 state lotteries, in over 80 countries across five continents rely on our unrivalled data depth and quality.
- Promote and sell Sports Betting Solutions to bookmakers and lotteries in the Germany & The Benelux
- Collect Market Intelligence to identify client targets
- Help to develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations with clients
- Generate new sales and drive revenue growth in the region by developing strong relationships with client and prospects
- Do regular visits of existing and potential customers
- Help to identify and resolve client concerns
- Help to identify and monitor competition and sport betting trends to support Sportradar's strategic positioning in the region
- Attend relevant conferences
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including leads identification and opportunities tracking, sales activity and closings
- Strong knowledge of the sports and betting industry ecosystem
- Experience and contacts in the German and The Benelux sports betting industry
- Ideally 5 or more years sales and business development experience
- Fluent in German and English
- Highly independent and performance driven
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic business environment, supported by an international team and organization
- A challenging but rewarding and fun environment
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company
The Sportradar group is a truly international organisation, employing over 1,900 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.