Programme Manager - Tennis/Football (Italian Speaking)
iLUKA, part of the CSM Sports & Entertainment group, is a specialised agency, developing and delivering coordinated strategic activations for sponsors and other stakeholders at global events.
We are experts in executing cutting edge event hospitality experiences born from intelligent strategic direction. Our heritage is big events for big companies looking for strategic and measured solutions which focus on creating unforgettable experiences for stakeholders integral to sponsors success.
Our experience working with Sponsors, Organising Committees, International Sporting Federations, Governing Bodies and City stakeholders enables us to develop our clients sponsorship story to ensure that activations maximise the communication of their messages as well as guide global teams and their local markets through the unique complexities of delivering effectively at global events.
We look for people who are high energy, comfortable working potentially long hours in a demanding but rewarding and friendly environment. The successful candidate will be flexible, enthusiastic, confident and outgoing. You willing enjoy rolling your sleeves up and get involved. Key skills for all roles include being able to work in a calm, professional manner in a pressured environment and the ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
We are looking for a Programme Manager who is bilingual in English and Italian who will support and lead the programme management team in the planning, preparation and management of our assigned Tennis and Football hospitality programmes. This role is a Fixed Term Contract and based in London so you'll need to be London based between the contract dates of March and August 2018, this role will require weekend work.
What you will be doing
- Support the Senior Account Manager and Lead in all assigned tasks
- Planning of the program, strategies and budgets
- Provide interpretation and translation services as required
- Research venues, suppliers or other as requested Co-ordinate, and manage relationships with the client, suppliers and authorities
- Assist with all administrative requirements Preparation of any documents/presentations required by the client or management team
- Act as main contact between ILUKA and client in absence of the Senior Account Manager
- Assist client as required on invitation processes Manage initial guest information collection and reporting if required
- Development of all other guest communications – pre departure information, welcome packs, newsletters, departure letters, post event communication
- Manage the Accreditation process
- Be proactive in developing effective communication systems for the on-site team
- Development of training manuals and on-site reference material
- Production of all printed materials as required on site
- Prepare contact lists for team and suppliers
- Advance restaurants or venues as required
- Provide on-site management support including deputising for Senior Account Manager when absent
- Provide support and guidance to onsite team
- Manage on site petty cash
- Ensure compliance with petty cash accounting and reporting procedures
- Reconcile all invoices from suppliers and issue purchase orders
- Monitor all on site petty cash expenditure and set up system for authorisation of expenditure
- Manage post event reconciliation process
This is not an exhaustive list, and all team members will be expected to contribute to any other aspects of the program, as necessary.
The Skills and Experience you need
- Bilingual English/Italian
- London Based
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous Hospitality Management experience
- Strong time management skills with ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent client liaison skills
- Advanced computer & budgetary skills
- Proactive, positive approach to all tasks and a high degree of reliability