|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
Division / Unit: Legal Affairs / Integrity and Regulatory Matters
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
A Disciplinary Lawyer provides legal and administrative support to UEFA's Organs for the Administration of Justice, as well as assisting colleagues in the Integrity Division's Disciplinary and Ethical Unit. He/she is also responsible for managing disciplinary cases and acting as an in-house lawyer before the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
- Providing legal and administrative support to UEFA's Organs for the Administration of Justice;
- Drafting decisions taken by the Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body;
- Drafting rulings made by the Appeals Body;
- Providing legal and administrative support in the context of investigations (e.g. by briefing Disciplinary Inspectors on disciplinary cases);
- Acting as an in-house lawyer, in conjunction with superiors, where disciplinary rulings are appealed against before the Court of Arbitration for Sport;
- Preparing and delivering lectures on disciplinary matters, in conjunction with superiors;
- Compiling details of all of UEFA's disciplinary and financial fair play case law every six months.
- From 1 to 3 years' experience as a lawyer in Swiss Civil law or Arbitration in Switzerland is an asset
- Law degree and Master degree (ideally in Sport law, Civil law or Arbitration)
- English / Proficient
- French and/or German / Proficient
- Additional European languages an asset
- MS Office / Advanced
- Excellent communication skills - both written and spoken
- A collaborative approach to work
- A proactive attitude
- An interest in football
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.