|Sector||Federations & LOCs|
|Function||Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
Division / Unit: Legal Affairs / Integrity and Regulatory Matters
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: 01.04.2018
An Assistant in the Integrity Division's Disciplinary and Ethical Unit provides administrative support to colleagues and is responsible for ensuring the proper implementation of the unit's administrative procedures and processes.
- Organising meetings and hearings of UEFA's disciplinary bodies (issuing invitations, coordinating travel, transport and accommodation, preparing meeting rooms, booking interpreters, etc.);
- Handling the disciplinary validation of all UEFA matches, as well as post-match disciplinary correspondence with national associations and clubs;
- Entering all disciplinary decisions in UEFA's Football Administration Management Environment (FAME) and ensuring the electronic transfer of fines to the Finance Division;
- Keeping the disciplinary database up to date;
- Assisting national associations and clubs with general disciplinary matters;
- Preparing disciplinary information and reports (final tournament letters, statistical reports, etc.);
- Supporting the unit's work on various different projects and events (the Football Law Programme, workshops, etc.).
- From 1 to 3 years' experience as an assistant
- Degree in Business Administration/Tourism (or similar)
- English / Proficient
- French / Proficient
- German / An asset
- MS Office / Advanced
- SAP / Intermediate
- An ability to manage meetings and events, carrying out tasks independently and proactively
- A collaborative approach to work and an interest in football
The Union of European Football Associations is the administrative body for association football in Europe.