Procurement Manager, Asia Pacific
The Procurement Manager will lead the strategic sourcing, contracting and procurement function in support of the Event Production team in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Implement, manage and execute the strategic sourcing process in support of IMG Event Production; building a knowledge in the operation of sporting, concert, mass participation events and develop expertise in indirect sourcing categories
- Build relationships with key stakeholders at the senior and junior level to understand business requirements, strategy, challenges and opportunities
- Work closely with stakeholders to analyse spend data, identify sourcing opportunities and lead cross-functional teams to develop and successfully complete RFP process
- Establish clearly defined sourcing processes and best practices
- Assist with supplier negotiations and partner with Legal, Tax, HR and the business owner in contracting process
- Evaluate existing contracts and vendors
- Assist business managers in vendor management and any conflict resolution
Candidates should have strong relevant experience in the procurement space, ideally from within an events organisation. They will be familiar with a variety of the strategic sourcing concepts, practices and procedures, as well as ideally experienced. As well as ideally experienced in the implementation and ongoing management of Procure-to-Pay process. Written and spoken English is essential and spoken Chinese (Mandarin) is also desirable.