Sponsorship Sales Consultant (London)
This is a new role dedicated to selling and servicing sponsorships at the Nitto ATP Finals, the world’s largest indoor tennis tournament, held at the O2 in November. It is a fixed term contract until the end of 2018 with the possibility of a long term relationship.
This role is the perfect opportunity for a motivated, driven, and independent sales person who thrives on the challenge of seeking, selling and closing out sponsorship deals.
- Work with the ATP Commercial team and Tournament team to identify suitable targets for sponsorship opportunities.
- Research, negotiation and sales of new business opportunities for the tournament, including sponsorships and trades, with a direct focus on UK based companies.
- Coordination of ATP presence at trade shows, forums and seminars in the UK market to help build awareness of the Nitto ATP Finals, with the goal of leading to potential sales/trades.
- Management of accounts that candidate brings in, from inception to post Nitto Finals, including preparing reports and recaps of sponsor’s feedback.
- Proven track record of successful sales execution within the sports sponsorship world.
- Highly independent and performance driven.
- Excellent organisational skills and self-motivated personality.
- An understanding of tennis from the sport, lifestyle, and cultural perspective.
What we offer:
- Base guaranteed salary plus commission on the sponsorships sold.
- The opportunity for a long-term relationship based on candidate’s success.