Sponsorship Communications Manager (Maternity Cover)
DHL is the specialist for delivering global events around the world. As Official Logistics Partner, we are proudly committed to our partners and dedicated to offering innovative solutions for complex logistics challenges in the sports, arts and culture arenas. Such world-class events enhance the profile of our brand and provide an excellent platform for people to experience DHL logistics “live”.
This role would work primarily across our UK partnerships with British Fashion Council, Harlequins, Leicester City Football Club and The O2 Arena. In addition the team delivers local activation of global partnerships such as MotoGP and the HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series.
We're looking for an organised and articulate communications professional. The successful candidate will be able to juggle multiple projects, manage complex stakeholders and consistently deliver to deadlines.
- Working with the Head of Sponsorship, agencies and sponsorship properties to deliver marketing campaigns which support DHL’s key messaging.
- Utilising partnership assets and brand ambassadors to engage target audiences.
- Collaborating with design agencies to produce impactful marketing material to be used across multiple channels – e.g. print, digital, social, stadium big screens and pitchside LEDs.
- Communicating partnership activities across internal channels including email, posters, DHLTV, video, company magazine, physical mailings & giveaways.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in marketing.
- Sponsorship specific experience strongly preferred – brand, rights holder or agency-side.
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Creativity and a good eye for design
- Commercial awareness.
- Sound knowledge of sport.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good motivator and team player.
- Maternity cover: 9 - 14 month contract.