Sales Support & Client Servicing Manager, Golf
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The Sales Support & Client Servicing Manager will help develop and support sponsorship sales revenues across IMG Golf’s business in China; duties will include:
- Commercialisation of golf assets across events, hospitality, barter and new business development through sponsorship sales in golf.
- Key Account servicing Sponsors including renewals.
- Construct and deliver executive level presentations and RFP responses with the ability to conduct full negotiations with clients
- Develop relationships across IMG’s business and with international sponsorship sales executives in IMG offices worldwide.
- Ability to identify new sponsorship business opportunities and generating new ideas;
- Provide regular periodic reporting on revenue and profitability;
- Preferably has a strong network in China’s corporate environment;
- Assist with the generation of proposals and the translation and editing of proposals and reports in Chinese;
- Database management of corporate clients; and Market Updates and sales reports.
- Assist with government relationship where applicable.
- Service existing and new co-sponsors during the events where necessary;
Knowledge and Experience:
- Solid sales and marketing experience, with at least a Bachelor degree or equivalent
- A visionary who has the skills and dedication to take a project from conception to completion
- A strong ability to think strategically, creatively and tactically;
- Ability to take initiative and think forward.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English & Chinese (Mandarin)
- The ability to work well independently and also with team members; Matured, Self-motivated, team player and capable to work under pressure;
- Very strong corporate sales background;
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both English & Mandarin languages
- Project/account management experience a plus.