Broadcast Engineer - Digital Media - Sport Broadcasting
Are you a forward thinking, passionate Broadcast Engineer looking for a new opportunity to learn and use the latest tool sets and techniques in an exciting industry?
Here at deltatre, Singapore, we are looking to fill a highly technical role requiring experience in the broadcasting field and a strong knowledge of complex IT systems. The Broadcast Engineer will work within a team to support, maintain and improve existing systems, as well as help design and implement new systems supporting projects for multiple well-known clients in the sport and broadcasting world.
The Broadcast Engineer will oversee the smooth running of operations during live events, with specific responsibility for our premium sports results system, Matrics, a live system that mixes automated data with information entered by the operational team.
The role includes working on evening shifts and during the weekends.
This is a technically demanding role that will require the individual to demonstrate a blend of technical skills and responsibility to perform their job well. A strong team player who will possess the ability to multi-task, and perform the role calmly and efficiently under pressure.
What you will bring:
- Experience working within the broadcast industry
- Strong IT skills (both Mac and Windows)
- Understanding of HTML, web interfaces, XML/XSLT
- Good communication skills for providing user support and for promoting a good communication workflow throughout the team
- Ability to work in a fast paced and highly pressured environment
- Willingness to work evening and weekend shifts as required
- Knowledge of best practice for IT security
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Networking including Microsoft Exchange, SQL and Active directory.
In return we can offer you:
- A friendly, relaxed and flexible work environment in a central location
- A competitive salary with good benefits
- Use of the latest technologies where you deem them appropriate
- Support with your career development and access to training
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone for a screening and those who meet the requirements will be invited to a face-to-face interview.
We are committed to ensuring that we provide equal opportunities for all. Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments or if you have any special requirements for the interview process. Depending on the role this normally includes a written test and interview.
Please note that we will only contact successfully shortlisted candidates.