|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Finance & Procurement, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
In this function as Billing Clerk, you will be responsible for controlling and billing of services. Together with a highly motivated team, you are responsible for a timely and accurate issuing of our customer invoices as well as following up with reminder process.
- Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors
- Monitor and assign incoming payments
- Maintain and update invoice database
- Modification of product settings in our customer profiles
- Review documents such as customer contracts and sales tickets in order to compute fees and charges due
- Take care of telephone and written inquiries with internal and external contact points
- Update customer files
- You are flexible, structured and able to work under pressure
- Very accurate and customer oriented
- Good interpersonal skills that enable you to work well with other departments such as sales and client setup
- Experience working with databases considered a plus
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and German
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office applications
- International work environment,
- Highly motivated team
- Modern office in a nice city environment
- Conveniently accessible with public transport
- Opportunity for development
The minimum salary offered for this role is €2,200 per month, depending on experience.
The Sportradar group is a truly international organisation, employing over 1,900 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.