Sales Manager (UK & Ireland)
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Business Development & Sales, Commercial Sales & Sponsorship, Content & Media|
- Promote and sell Sports Content Solutions to media businesses in the UK & Ireland
- Responsible for developing the company's digital sports content solutions in the market across different customer groups.
- Collect Market Intelligence to identify client targets
- Help to develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations with clients
- Generate new sales and drive revenue growth in the region by developing strong relationships with client and prospects
- Do regular visits of existing and potential customers
- Help to identify and resolve client concerns
- Help to identify and monitor competition and media trends to support Sportradar's strategic positioning in the region
- Attend relevant conferences
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including leads identification and opportunities tracking, sales activity and closings
- Preferably knowledge of the sports industry ecosystem
- Experience and contacts in the UK & Ireland digital/media business
- Ideally 5 or more years sales and business development experience
- Fluent in English
- Highly independent and performance driven
- Opportunity to grow in a dynamic business environment, supported by an international team and organization
- A challenging but rewarding and fun environment
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast-growing company
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.