Business Development Manager - Esports
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Business Development & Sales|
Working closely alongside the esports team and reporting to the Head of Esports, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for the continued expansion of Sportradar’s esports business by expanding upon the existing portfolio of rights, acquiring new licenses and maintaining current relationships.
- Managing Sportradar’s numerous existing relationships with tournament organisers, game publishers and other rights holders
- Representing Sportradar at esports tournaments and other industry events
- Generation of new rights leads, developing proposals and negotiating quotes for acquisition of new data and audiovisual content
- Track the delivery of commercial targets, working closely with the esports key account management team to develop reflective commercial models
- Devising, implementing and executing key strategies within the team
- Esports industry experience and broad knowledge of the esports sector as a whole
- Business development experience
- Very strong communication skills
- A strong negotiator, lateral thinker and problem solver
- Knowledge and awareness of the Sportradar business/network is advantageous
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) – any additional languages are considered a plus
- Ability to work independently and conduct meetings with senior internal and external stakeholders with authority and credibility
- Self starter
- Collaborative team player
- Positive, can-do attitude
- A brand new central London office with active social life
- A vibrant team drawn from various countries, sports, backgrounds and expertise
- A chance to grow and develop at one of the fastest-growing companies in the sport industry
The Sportradar group is a truly international organisation, employing over 1,900 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.