International Client Account Lead China
To act as an ‘on the ground’ resource in China and support Infront/International Clients Sports’ Partnership team in delivering the International Client's 2018 FIFA World Cup activation campaign.
- Consultancy – provide strategic support and counsel the international client and its Business Units in activating the FIFA World Cup rights
- New Opportunities - proactively identify new activation opportunities and present to the International Client and its Business Units
- Analysis – monitoring reporting from the International Client's activations: E.G social media activity, promotion of flag bearer programmes etc. Keeping an eye on traction the International Client is generating through World Cup and providing updates.
- Relationship management - When required, and on the instruction of Infront’s Partnerships Team, to liaise with the International Client, relevant Business Unit and any Third Parties on FIFA World Cup related activation projects.
- Ticketing – Work with the International Client and the International Client's Business Units to guide them through the next stages of the ticketing process. Including the management of all FAN ID data input, FAN ID deliveries and distribution.
- Approvals – Support the International Client and its Business Units in managing the approval process with FIFA. Potential direct communication with FIFA needed closer to and during the tournament.
- Flag Bearers – Work alongside the International Client to ensure that we have full visibility of the programme from a Chinese perspective.
- FIBA Activation – Providing support, where required, related to the International Client's activation of the FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019
- Internal Communication - Become an information source, keeping the International Client's communications department up to speed with the latest news from the FIFA/FIBA world, drafting updates for the International Client's daily news and in general keeping employees up to speed with the International Client-related FIFA or FIBA activation plans.
- The International Client activation campaign updates
- The International Client employee internal competitions
- General FIFA World Cup updates and news (where deemed relevant)
- Development of a communication plan for during the tournament
- Previous experience of managing international sponsorship programmes desirable (7 years +)
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin / English ideally
- Proactive mindset, able to identify and manage new opportunities
- Strong communicator – able to inform and influence key contacts within the international client's world
- Passionate about sports
- Based in Beijing (although willing to consider UK base with travel to Beijing monthly)