|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors, Science & Medicine|
|Function||Strategy & Research, Medicine & Science, Analysis & Research, Anti-Doping|
|Salary||Circa £24,000 per annum plus benefits|
Intelligence Researcher (Permanent)
To undertake a variety of duties, including data entry and developing a first tier research summary for new intelligence received into the unit, using a variety of sources.
To work as a team with the rest of the intelligence unit to collate information and to provide intelligence research and analytical support to on-going operations.
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in an intelligence environment, gathering and developing intelligence
- Experience and working knowledge of intelligence research techniques (including open source), and with analytical tools and methods
- Familiarity with the National Intelligence Model and the associated processes
- Proven capability to plan and carry out activities in an orderly and well-structured way, working within appropriate policy and procedures
- Familiarity with the Freedom of Information Act, and the Data Protection Act
- Experience of communicating and presenting to a variety of levels of seniority and backgrounds both internally and externally to UKAD
- Experience of managing sensitive and confidential information in an appropriate manner
- Accuracy and good attention to detail is essential
- Excellent IT skills, including full competence in the use of MS Office
- Participate as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals
- Demonstrable critical and creative thinking abilities
- Desirable to have analytical training and skill set
UK Anti-Doping (UKAD)
UKAD is the national organisation dedicated to protecting a culture of clean sport.