Marketing Manager, Sports Media
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Marketing & Communications, Brand Communications, Brand Marketing|
As a key member of the Sportradar product marketing team, you will be responsible for all aspects of marketing for our Sports Media product portfolio.
Working closely with the Sports Media commercial and product teams you will conceive, implement and report on the performance of all marketing campaigns designed to drive, nurture and convert sales leads for this key part of the Sportradar business.
You will be a B2B marketer looking for the next step in your career, and to own the marketing performance of fast growing area of a significant business. You will be comfortable bringing new ideas to the table, and becoming a go-to expert for this area of the business, on a global level.
Ideally you will have a demonstrable track record of working alongside a B2B sales organisation and helping them to develop their go to market approach. Your passion for sport will mean that you have a deep understanding of how our customers in digital media and broadcasting use and interpret our product set.
- Develop and implement marketing plans for the Sportradar Sports Media product suite
- Work with internal and external support to create, distribute and maintain marketing materials for each product group as appropriate
- Report on KPIs and ROI of all marketing activity
- Build a deep understanding of the market in which the Sports Media product fits, including the competitive and regulatory landscape
- Work closely with the Sports Media commercial team to define priorities and assist with specific go-to-market activities
- Ensure that all activity is aligned with the wider Sportradar marketing team and all internal systems are updated and managed appropriately
- Co-ordinate with the Sportradar Communications team to ensure maxiumum effectiveness from all marketing activity
- 4+ years in a B2B marketing role
- Demonstrable experience of working closely with a B2B sales team
- Experience of involvement in marketing campaigns designed to drive sales leads and awareness in a B2B environment
- Experience of working in a global business preferred
- Fluent in English, with another European language being a bonus
- An understanding of sport, and the sports media landscape
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good relationship builder and maintainer with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and able to work to tight deadlines
- An understanding of the sports content industry would be an advantage
- Flexible location requirement
- Competitive salary (based on experience and on location)
- Plug into international network of expert fellow employees
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.