Digital Account Manager
The role works across all things digital, from web, app, social media strategies, high-end video production to content updates. Knowledge with email marketing and SEO is preferred.
You will assist with every aspect of running client campaigns, writing briefs, managing timings and budgets, through to delivery. The Digital Account Manager role defines and drives the digital content strategies for each account and provides measurable ROI insight.
We are looking for good strong technical know-how for working on all things digital. The role collaborates with the Head of Digital on delivery.
Digital Account Management
Managing a number of our retained clients, you will be responsible for formulating, executing and reporting against ongoing digital marketing campaigns for your clients.
Account Manager Role
Managing a number of B2B and B2C client campaigns, daily activity would include campaign creation, providing clients with best practice optimisation consultancy, hands-on optimisation activity and data analysis.
You will be responsible for monthly reports to clients and occasional meetings on and off site. You will develop good personal relationships with your clients, fully understand their business and their objectives and put forward creative campaign activity ideas, along with proposing any relevant additional services to help them generate improvements.
- 2+ years’ experience managing both digital channels and social media accounts
- Proficient in planning, creating, editing and publishing engaging content across multiple formats - for example online written pieces, infographics, video
- Skilled at handling hardware and software needed to do the above, and pre-planning the content strategy that will lead the content cycle
- Knowledgeable, skilled and comfortable across social media platforms and putting different content on those platforms
- Skilled writer and editor with strong attention to detail
- Creative thinker, full of ideas and a range of solutions to the same challenge
- Strong appetite to learn and research new channels, innovations and developments
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Good relationship builder and maintainer with internal and external stakeholders
- Experienced and outgoing
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and able to work to tight deadlines