F1 Paddock Specialist
Pit and Paddock
• Manage Pit and Paddock areas including planning resources and physical presence during races and events.
• Ensure to be the main point of contact for race teams prior to arrival and during their stay.
• Manage the paddock order form process in conjunction with BU, Sales and Finance Dept.
• Oversee & coordinate all incoming and outgoing teams and suppliers freight in conjunction with local and international forwarders.
• Ensure standards and confidentiality required by law and Management are maintained at all times
• Ensuring all health and safety measures are implemented
• Work with Supply Chain Management Dept. raising requests using E-source ensuring all procured items are available as per team’s requests
• Parc ferme management in conjunction with race series owners, officials and race control
• Ensure the Pit and Paddock areas are maintained and fit at all times
• Manage all the all needs and requests of clients and teams
• Stocktaking of Pit & Paddock assets
• Ensuring Pit & Paddock radio equipment is in good working order
• Installation of furniture and equipment to locations as specified by client
Emergency Preparedness and Incident Management
• Monitor Pit & Paddock activity and continually assess set frameworks for responsiveness and preparation.
• Oversee the coordination with all safety officers including emergency services and race control in the event of accidents.
• Develop asset damage reports for any FF&E damages that occur and prescribe evaluative measures that need to be implemented as a consequence.
Management of Pit and Paddock Team
• Manage and direct day-to-day activities of direct reports, to ensure timely delivery activities and achievement of overall targets.
• Provide ongoing career development, support and coaching for direct reports.
• Provide feedback to team, and identify need based training requirements for direct reports.
• Knowledge of motorsports race officiating requirements and management of motorsports track
• Industrial and technical knowledge of the motorsports industry
• Flexibility in terms of working hours and traveling
• Able to work weekend and overnight shifts
• Passionate about the industry
• Valid driving license
• Languages: English is mandatory and Arabic would be preferred
• 6 years of industry related experience and Minimum 5 or above years’ experience on F1 event delivery in particular pit and paddock