|Sector||Agencies & Sponsors|
|Function||Business Development & Sales, Marketing & Communications, Content & Media, Agency, PR & Communications|
Lagardère Sports is an integrated global sports marketing agency, offering a full range of services for sports rights holders, brands, athletes and media. Lagardère Sports offers the following services : marketing, sponsorship and public relations, content creation, media rights management, production and distribution, consulting brands, digital activations and services, stadium management, athlete representation and event management.
Lagardère Sports UK is recruiting an Editorial Assistant. You will join a team experienced in managing global external and internal communications, creating exciting and innovative content and publications, and producing large scale events. Your writing and content management skills, combined with good general sports is key as your primary focus will be coordinating news from across five major regions and writing the company’s global newsletter.
- Reporting into the Communications Manager, you will be responsible for planning, developing and creating the global staff newsletter and publishing all content on the company news platforms including:
- Planning upcoming issues of the newsletter
- Generating and presenting creative ideas for publications
- Writing exciting and engaging copy for the news platforms as well interviewing key executives/senior team members within the company
- Leading weekly status calls / meetings with communications managers across five major regions
- Managing films and photos including editing when necessary
- Using email software, digital platforms and website back offices to post news, articles and images
- Proof reading copy and ensuring the highest quality of written materials
- Creating design elements
- Assisting with the day to day management of internal and external communications including writing press releases and news articles as well as designing publications, adverts and other materials.
- Must have communications/editorial and design experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good digital skills and knowledge of digital trends
- Flawless attention to detail
- Strong planning ability
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Have a real passion and knowledge for sport, with a good understanding of sport across the world
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Experience of using Microsoft Office and Photoshop
Please apply via the email address provided and include the reference COMMS01 within the subject heading.
Lagardère Sports is a leading sport marketing agency, with a global network of local experts dedicated to delivering innovative solutions that meet our clients’ needs.