Ticketing Operations Specialist
Yas Marina Circuit is the United Arab Emirates’ most exciting sporting and entertainment multi-purpose venue.
Located on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, the circuit is home to the annual FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX and much more. In addition to the extensive year-round program of professional and grassroots motorsport events and experiences including Drag and Yas Track Nights, the circuit has emerged as a thriving hub for entertainment and community events in the UAE. As the region’s most technologically advanced facility, the circuit is also a leading MICE venue, regularly hosting a diverse range of corporate meetings, conferences and events. Whether you want to experience the thrill of karting at our Kartzone, driving an Aston Martin GT4 at over 200km/hour on an F1 circuit, work towards your racing license at the Yas Racing School, get fit at StartYAS, TrainYas or GoYas, participate in one of our many sporting events, or simply catch up with friends at Yas Central, Yas Marina Circuit truly is The Meeting Place of Champions.
- Work closely with the Direct Sales manager in all aspects of F1 ticketing system planning, collection, sorting and distribution of tickets.
- Analysis reports of F1 sales performance by channel & products.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly F1 sales performance decks for both Public and Retail Business Unit.
- Coordination with external suppliers to develop ticketing platforms (Goo & SMS ticketing)
- Responsible for integration of F1 ticketing platforms (Goo/CRM) with support of IT.
- Organise and manage the setup of the Ticket Boxes for all events including F1, system training to existing and temp staff, manage ticketing logistics and secure delivery of all tickets across the ticketing platforms.
- Supervise the Main F1 “Ticket Office” during Grand Prix, secure all printed tickets & ensure precise collection process & reporting.
- Assist the Direct Sales Manager in building a customized ticketing platform to support sales plan.
- Build & maintain the F1 event into the ticketing system “Goo Tickets”.
- Responsible of all administrative ticketing processes to ensure events are put on sale in a timely and accurate manner for all sales channels.
- Supervises on site all ticketing operation during events and provide support when required.
- Coordinate with the Direct Sales Manager to ensure systems configuration with other platforms are meeting the company objectives & timeline.
- To have a good knowledge of products information & prices.
- Manage Ticketing staff, cash handling, the processing of credit/debit card payments and ensuring cheques and cash are strictly controlled and accurately recorded in the system.
- Organize the ticket fulfilment in relation to all ticketed events & Outlets.
- Ensure all relevant show/event information & Prices is appropriately circulated to the Ticketing Team, Ticket outlet, call centre & customer service agents.
- Processes subscription, and final confirmation; handles seat requests made by customers.
- Performs associated administrative or clerical tasks, which may include special projects, correspondence, and/or program related activities.
- Monitor invoices from finance for each on-seller/ reseller every end of the month.
- Tracking ticket allocations on the ticketing system.
- F1 Ticket Fulfilment tracking.
- Report any known or unknown risks that may arise with regards to retail/ticketing to Retail Sales Manager immediately to be able to resolve the issue accordingly
- Attend meetings related to ticketing system and all ticket allocations for events held at Yas Marina Circuit
- Assist the Direct Sales Manager with ticketing management including access control systems and onsite crowd control.
- Provides end of day report to line manager and Finance department.
- Maintain to follow the ticketing SOPs as per ADMM’s policies.
- Diploma in a relevant field
- Over 5 years of experience in a similar role demonstrating track record of success
- Proven experience of managing large logistically complex ticketing programmes within an events environment
- Experience of managing a secure ticketing facility
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver tasks on time and work within tight deadlines
- Languages: English and Arabic is preferable.