|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||IT, Legal, IT, HR, Finance & Procurement|
Working within the Fraud Intelligence Unit (FIU) team the Intelligence and Investigations Analyst will be responsible for contributing to all aspects of Sportradar intelligence and investigation activity. The role demands a dedicated, forward-thinking intelligence professional who will thrive working in a ground-breaking and fast-paced company to support all Sportradar Group operations.
- Lead and conduct intelligence investigations using an all source approach across a range of tasks. Handle, analyse and evaluating highly confidential datasets and documents
- Performing advanced OSINT research and analysis relevant to the subject matter in order to collect, analyse and suitably record items of interest
- Develop and maintain key aspects of the Sportradar intelligence datasets and visualisation tools, including further product development and the creation of new analytical potentials
- Identify, cultivate and manage Human Intelligence (HUMINT) sources in order to provide key intelligence to investigations
- Working closely across multiple Sportradar functions to protect and enhance Sportradar business and operations
- Assist in developing and producing formalised intelligence operating procedures to ensure confidence of clients, partners and stakeholders in Sportradar assessment and products
- Help maintain and extend Sportradar professional relationships with sports partners, clients and international law enforcement agencies
- 3+ years intelligence analysis experience at strategic and operational level
- Proficient and demonstrable expertise in OSINT and HUMINT methodologies and trade craft
- Experience of a combination of information, cyber, personnel and physical security implementation and monitoring
- Experience of intelligence analysis software including i2 Analyst Notebook
- Aware of data protection legislation and implications
- Strong proficiency in all MS Office products
- Experience in handling diverse and large data sets
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), any other language will be considered as a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient and capable presenter
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and able to work to tight deadlines
- Strict personal standards of confidentiality and security
- Motivated self-starter with an inquisitive mind
- Knowledge of effective sport integrity initiatives or activities
- Broad knowledge of international issues linked to sports
- You'll be surrounded by young, enthusiastic, sports betting industry experts 24/7
- If you like sports, we've got TVs streaming live footage of the world's biggest events!
- Competitive London salary (based on experience)
- Private BUPA health care
- Company pension plan
- New office in central London
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.