Content and Social Media Manager
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Marketing & Communications, Brand Communications, Brand Marketing|
Working within the PR & Communications team the Content and Social Media Manager will create content and drive engagement across Sportradar’s digital and social channels. The role demands a creative, organised, forward-thinking professional who will thrive working in an expertise-rich and fast-paced company to support the development and promotion of Sportradar’s global brand and positioning.
- Leveraging internal and external expertise as well as own research to generate and publish regular, informative and engaging content and engagement across all Sportradar’s digital channels and social media platforms
- Manage the calendars, roll out and protocols of how and when Sportradar publishes and engages
- 2+ years’ experience managing both digital channels and social media accounts
- Proficient in planning, creating, editing and publishing engaging content across multiple formats - for example online written pieces, infographics, podcasts, video
- Skilled at handling hardware and software needed to do the above
- Knowledgeable, skilled and comfortable across social media platforms and putting different content on those platforms
- Highly skilled writer and editor with strong attention to detail
- Highly creative thinker, full of ideas and a range of solutions to the same challenge
- Strong appetite to learn and research new industries, innovations and developments
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), any other language will be considered as a plus
- Good relationship builder and maintainer with internal and external stakeholders
- Experienced and outgoing interviewer and presenter
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and able to work to tight deadlines
- A real and unapologetic sports fan!
- You'll be surrounded by young, enthusiastic, sociable sports industry experts 24/7
- If you like sports, we've got TVs streaming live footage of the world's biggest events!
- Competitive London salary (based on experience)
- Private BUPA health care
- Company pension plan
- New office in central London
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way - but we always find the time to unwind together.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.