Head of Communications & PR, Asia
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Marketing & Communications, Brand Communications|
Working within the PR & Communications team the Head of Communications & PR Asia will play a critical role in developing and driving Sportradar's PR & Communication efforts across Asia. The role demands an organised, ambitious and experienced self-starter who will thrive working in an expertise-rich and fast-paced company to support the development and promotion of Sportradar's global brand, products and market positioning.
- Build and amplify the coverage for Sportradar's positioning, products and expertise across all relevant media channels, existing and new relationships, events, and other platforms, while supporting the regional Sales team.
- Play a lead role in defining and delivering Sportradar's Communications strategy and activities as it relates to Asia: from the Middle East, across the Indian sub-Continent, China
- Handle all Communications and PR deliverables across Asia, reviewing and updating plans on an ongoing basis to maximise relevance and impact.
- Quickly get a handle on the sectors and products Sportradar specialises in and build a keen understanding of and network across the ecosystems, media, events cycle, influencers and stakeholders that impact on those sectors across Asia
- Work effectively and efficiently with all internal stakeholders, including practical support for the regional Sales and Marketing teams, to ensure Sportradar leverages opportunities as well as successfully addresses threats across the region.
- Build and leverage a strong network of media relationships across key territories in the region
- 4+ years experience at Communications Manager level or higher
- Strong relationships and experience working across sport and/or technology and/or betting media ecosystems in all of Asia or in key markets eg China & South East Asia
- Experience attending and activating at sport and/or technology and/or betting conferences and trade shows in all of Asia or in key markets
- Knowledgeable, skilled and comfortable across regional social media platforms and putting different content on those platforms
- Provable success in crisis or issues management
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Highly creative thinker, full of ideas and a range of solutions to the same challenge
- Strong appetite to learn and research new industries, innovations and developments
- Highly skilled content creator, writer and editor with strong attention to detail
- Fluent in English and at least one other key Asian language (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good relationship builder and maintainer with full range of internal and external stakeholders, especially media and influencers
- Experienced and outgoing interviewer and presenter/spokesperson
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and able to work to tight deadlines
- Broad knowledge of international issues linked to sports, technology and betting
- Comfortable and able to travel across Asia as necessary
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Plug into international network of expert fellow employees
- Opportunity to play key role in a fast-growing company with an already strong presence in the region
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.